A short update to my post about tweeting Google Slides presentations after some work this weekend.
- Working AddOn menu prototyped.
- Check if a user is logged into Twitter on launch. If not, log them in.
- The user can append a hashtag to each slide. This is stored in each presentation until the user changes the input.
- The custom player now launches in a pared-down popup rather than a new tab.
- Scrolling enabled/disabled.
- Each slide is posted on advance (slide 1 posted when you move to slide 2) to buy a little time (still laggy).
- Improve the connect to Twitter flow.
- Work to improve the tweet posting time.
- Confirmation popup when a tweet is posted successfully.
- Error handling when a tweet fails to post for some reason.