A short update to my post about tweeting Google Slides presentations after some work this weekend.
– Working AddOn menu prototyped.
– Check if a user is logged into Twitter on launch. If not, log them in.
– The user can append a hashtag to each slide. This is stored in each presentation until the user changes the input.
– The custom player now launches in a pared-down popup rather than a new tab.
– Scrolling enabled/disabled.
– Each slide is posted on advance (slide 1 posted when you move to slide 2) to buy a little time (still laggy).
click for full-size video
Improve the connect to Twitter flow.
Work to improve the tweet posting time.
Confirmation popup when a tweet is posted successfully.
Error handling when a tweet fails to post for some reason.